- Christmas Carols – First three weekends of December (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Family unit leaders will be contacting you to sign up for Carols
- Find your family unit leader here – https://stalphonsabc.org/family-units/
- Carol has been divided into four groups across lower mainland
- Christmas Day Celebrations
- Christmas Eve Mass on Dec-24th 10:00 pm
- Christmas Day Mass on Dec-25th 5:00 pm
- New Year Celebration
- Dec-31st Sunday, No midnight mass, only Sunday Mass at 7:00 pm followed by Adoration
- Christmas & New Year Program – Christingle Eve 2023 – Saturday Jan-6th 2024 – 6:30 pm
- Tickets for this program will be sold during the month of December after all masses and during Carol. Each ticket will be $15 (Age 9 and above) that includes dinner.
- Entertainment programs are being planned at various ministry levels. Catechism students have been reached out to participate in this program. Please contact the coordinators Aneesh K @ 778-682-4900 or Asha Febin @ 204-963-3136 for more details.
- Tickets are available to purchase online here – https://stalphonsabc.square.site/
Download the above “Lineamenta” and review it for the quiz. Actively participate in the forums to give suggestions and helping to shape the church.
Our parish is launching several events in the upcoming months. The release of the Annual Parish Magazine is a significant one and it is planned for Parish Day on September 16, 2023. Our magazine provides readers with engaging, and entertaining topics from our parishioners of all ages. We invite you to bring the finest of your creativity and talents to inspire and entertain a diverse readership. Articles are invited from the members of St. Alphonsa parish and can send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of May 15, 2023.
Please find the attached document for more details.
Holy Thursday – Apr-6th, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Good Friday – Apr-7th, 2023 at 4:30 pm
Easter Vigil- Apr-8th, 2023 at 11:00 pm
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please join us for the Annual Retreat on Dec-2nd, 3rd and 4th. Bishop Mar Remigiose Inchananiyil will be the main speaker. Please do not miss this opportunity and make every attempt to attend all three days of retreat. May our Lord shower blessings on each of our family and help us to grow stronger in faith.
Schedule for all three days are as below: